Our wire ropes are designed to perform in harsh mining conditions in both surface and underground mining ropes. No matter how critical your application is, Usha Martin’s expertise in design and manufacturing of mining rope is always there to meet your requirement. All mining ropes undergo rigorous testing procedures to meet the technical specifications, as per our customer demand for today’s challenging working conditions.
Our Mining ropes find applications in multiple areas including:
- Dragline: Hoist rope, Drag rope, Dump rope.
- Shovel: Hoist rope, Crowd rope/Retract rope, Trip rope, Boom suspension rope.
- Bucket excavator: Boom suspension rope.
Under Ground Mining:
- Conventional winder: Hoist rope
- Friction winder (Ground/Tower) mounted: Hoist rope, Balance rope, Guide rope
- Chair lift, Chair car system: Haulage rope
- Direct hauling system: Haulage Rope
- Aerial Transportation Ropes:
- Monocable system: Haulage rope
- Bicable system: Haulage rope, Track rope
- Cable belt conveying system: Round strand ropes
16 mm to 143 mm (0.6299 to 5.6299 inch)
The infrastructural facilities are equipped with latest state-of-the-art high capacity machines to manufacture world class product